Why Choose Hutch Paving
When you choose someone to do business with, you want an industry partner you can rely on, now and in the future. With Hutch Paving, you will benefit from a heritage of service and results, from a team of experts who will solve your pavement maintenance issues.
- First we listen, then we advise, based on the client's needs.
- We treat your project as we would our own.
- Thorough research precedes all proposals.
- Our associates are courteous and professional.
- Our people are sensitive to the fact that our business relies on your business.
- We develop systematic and detailed solutions designed to maximize pavement life, saving you time and money.
- Voluntary alternates to construction practices will be given where applicable.
- Your customers and employees are our concern. We take traffic control and your timetable seriously, so as to help mitigate inconvenience.
- Safety at Hutch Paving is not a word; it is a way of life.
- Personalized attention and follow-up by Hutch Paving representatives.
- Frequent on-site visits to client projects to ensure that our construction practices are following our standards.
- Hutch Paving will often leave the job site cleaner than when we arrived.
- We Guarantee results like no other.
What We Do
Hutch Paving specializes in the installation, repair, maintenance and rehabilitation of asphalt & concrete pavement systems in southeastern Michigan for property managers and owners.
Our comprehensive services include, but are not limited to, new construction, milling, pulverization, crack repair, sealcoating, patching, resurfacing, reclamation, curbing, removal & replacement, concrete, striping, speed bumps and drainage systems of asphalt and concrete.
Our staff of professional sales engineers are highly trained and directed to consult with property managers to determine the best solution for a pavement problem.
Our customers are the owners and managers of shopping malls, fast food chains, big box stores, restaurants, strip malls, apartments, office buildings, religious facilities, condominiums, banquet halls, schools, banks, manufacturing facilities, municipalities, etc.
How We Do It
Take comfort in knowing that once you have contacted Hutch Paving, a highly skilled and trained sales engineer will visit your site.
Stage One: During the initial meeting our sales engineer(s) will meet with you to evaluate your site using a combination of field sketches, site photographs, digital aerial photographs, laser level, measuring device and years of knowledge. By using these tools, we will be able to properly evaluate and inventory your site and its condition in order to recommend our most cost-effective solutions that will meet your design goals.
Stage Two: Within a short period of time, sometimes the same day, you will receive a comprehensive site plan which includes a professional proposal & field sketch which outlines our conditions and notes any pertinent construction considerations and alternates.
Stage Three: Upon your acceptance of the proposal, our efficient scheduling team will begin assembling a timetable for key items. Those items include calling Miss Dig three full working days before construction, ordering necessary materials and consulting with you and your staff on an acceptable work schedule and safety barricading.